Planning, designing, integrating
The NaNa conference "High-quality bus systems - planning, designing, integrating" is entering its second round. Like the successful premiere event last year, the conference takes up "the bus system" as a concept and is not limited to
Technology and drive systems. Instead, the role of bus transport systems in urban development and the design of transport change is to be examined - from infrastructure and its integration into urban spaces, to the interaction between track and vehicle, to branding and integrated marketing.
Beyond current challenges posed by the corona pandemic, mobility in growing cities remains one of the central challenges for urban and transport planning. Examples from abroad show that a significant increase in the attractiveness of public transport can be achieved not only with trams but also with consistently implemented bus transport systems.
Experts and practitioners will report at the conference on these topics, among others:
- Faster, more often, more punctual - attractive bus systems
- Bus concepts for large and small cities
- Double-articulated trolleybuses - just a bigger bus?
- Buses in the fast lane - electronically protected
- No space at the ZOB - space utilisation through dynamic bus platform disposition
- Autonomous buses in practical tests - acceptance and future of public transport
In addition, sufficient time is planned for personal exchange with the speakers and among the participants themselves. The NaNa conference offers a highly relevant platform for all actors involved in bus transport systems from transport companies and industry, from cities and public authorities as well as engineering offices and consultants.