|To 49||€58.50 *|
|From 50||€55.57 *|
|From 300||€51.66 *|
|From 700||€49.72 *|
|From 1000||€46.80 *|
All purchase agreements should refer to Incoterms® 2020 as the most current version of Incoterms® from January 1, 2020. Incoterms® 2020 take into account the latest trading practice and contain a wide range of content and structural changes. These include the following examples.
- Are more accessible and easier to use.
- Take account of proven market demand for bills of lading with on-board endorsements and the FCA Incoterms® clause.
- Adapt the insurance cover in the CIF and CIP clauses to current business practice.
- Take into account the increasing business practice in FCA, DAP, DPU and DDP that seller or buyer is organizing the transport of goods by his own means of transport.
- Clause DAT (Delivered Terminal) is changed to DPU (Delivered Named Place Unloaded), whereby in the future any (agreed) place can be the destination.
- Clauses will contain clear rules on the distribution of security requirements for the transport of goods and the associated costs.
Incoterms® 2020 will enter into force on January 1, 2020. Don't miss any innovations and order today!
Further information on Incoterms® 2020 can be found here.
From the ICC Commission:
"We have evaluated over 3,000 comments from trade practice and incorporated them according to their relevance, making Incoterms 2020 up to date, as well as of high utility and practical relevance."
- Prof. Dr. Burghard Piltz
Each participant attending the seminar will receive a free copy of the new Incoterms® 2020 on site. At the moment we cannot accept book orders from Austria and Switzerland. Please contact the respective ICC society.