Rail Impacts provides you with an up-to-date and reliable overview of the increasingly dynamic rail transport market. The focus is on the digitization of rail transport with the following main topics:
- ETCS: The European Train Control System as a future-oriented control and signaling system for rail traffic is about to be rolled out throughout Europe.
- ATO: Automatic Train Operation stands for the automation of rail operations up to fully automatic and driverless operation
- CBTC: Communication Based Train Control stands for automated train operation, especially in local transport networks
- FRMCS: The Future Railway Mobile Communication System is the future European standard for radio and data communication in rail transport
The fortnightly rhythm combines the topicality of the news with a focus on the essentials. Thanks to the breaking news, current developments are still not missed.
The media package:
- E-Paper: Every 2 weeks you will receive the current Rail Impacts issue as a PDF directly to your e-mail inbox
- Online access: 24 hours, 7 days a week. Up-to-date content on rail-impacts.de several times a week
- Breaking news: You will be informed about the most important news immediately by e-mail
Test Rail Impacts today for 4 weeks with a trial subscription for free. You can cancel the trial subscription at any time during the trial period. If we do not hear from you, you purchase Rail Impacts as an annual subscription for € 450 (plus VAT).