The combination of the company and fund ownership databases (that form the basis of the World Investment Study Transport and Logistics), provides a unique insight into the logistics-related investments of the international fund industry in the respective market sectors considered.
This represents the largest investor group on the stock market, which is why their actions have a major influence on share prices.
A sound insight into this area is therefore of strategic relevance for every listed company in the logistics sector or its cfo, as well as for each of its capital market service providers!
A separate matrix is available for the following segments of the logistics market:
1. Top logistics companies
2. Logistics companies incl. land transport and contract logistics
4. Air freight/airports incl. specific suppliers
5. Sea freight/ Ports/ Ship financing incl. specific suppliers
6. Rail transport incl. specific suppliers
7. Logistics suppliers
8. Commercial vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers
9. Logistics real estate
10. Logistics IT
The comparison with the respective peer group makes potential investors aware of what is essential:
- In general, for the targeted expansion of the investor distribution list
- In particular, e.g. for the preparation of capital measures
- For the planning or controlling of roadshows, for example in the context of an IPO, a capital increase, a new product launch or for announcing analyses
In addition, it becomes apparent how one‘s own (stock market-oriented) company is perceived on the capital market in comparison to other sectors. If, for example, shares of a company are clearly underrepresented in the funds for no apparent reason, this indicates deficits in addressing investors. The matrix is also relevant for all financial institutions and consultancies that also deal with the logistics sector from a capital market perspective.
Each of the ten matrices available are also relevant for all financial institutions and consultancies that deal with the various segments of the logistics industry from a capital market perspective.
Available separately: The unique overview of listed companies from the logistics sector - just order World Investment Study Transport and Logistic