Signal+Draht annual subscription abroad (digital)
Since its foundation in 1906, the trade journal SIGNAL+DRAHT has been a pioneer and companion of modern signalling, communication and information technology in rail transport.
Today it is recognised as the leading international trade publication. Engineers, specialists and managers around the world find out about the following specialist areas:
- Signal and safety technology
- operations control technology
- Sales and information technology in long-distance and local rail transport
The magazine is published completely in German and English. For more than 15 years, SIGNAL+DRAHT has also organised the annual international congress, which regularly attracts over 300 international participants.
The SIGNAL+DRAHT Advisory Board is made up of leading figures from the entire rail transport industry and thus reflects a who's who of the rail industry.
The media package
The SIGNAL+DRAHT (digital) media package includes:
- E-Paper: Already informed in advance via e-mail with the PDF version
- App for Smartphone & Tablet: All editions are available on your mobile devices
- Eurailpress Archive: Access to all contents of SIGNAL+DRAHT Rundschau since 2000
Order SIGNAL+DRAHT in a digital annual subscription abroad now of € 185,00 (plus VAT). The subscription is extended by one year and can be cancelled at any time at the end of the term. Not available for orders from Germany.