Rail Impacts provides you with an up-to-date and reliable overview of the increasingly dynamic rail transport market. The focus is on the digitization of rail transport with the following main topics:
- ETCS: The European Train Control System as a future-oriented control and signaling system for rail traffic is about to be rolled out throughout Europe.
- ATO: Automatic Train Operation stands for the automation of rail operations up to fully automatic and driverless operation
- CBTC: Communication Based Train Control stands for automated train operation, especially in local transport networks
- FRMCS: The Future Railway Mobile Communication System is the future European standard for radio and data communication in rail transport
The fortnightly rhythm combines the topicality of the news with a focus on the essentials. Thanks to the breaking news, current developments are still not missed.
The media package:
- E-Paper: Every 2 weeks you will receive the current Rail Impacts issue as a PDF directly to your e-mail inbox
- Online access: 24 hours, 7 days a week. Up-to-date content on rail-impacts.de several times a week
- Breaking news: You will be informed about the most important news immediately by e-mail
Order Rail Impacts now at the current annual price for SIGNAL+DRAHT advisory boards. The subscription is extended by one year and can be cancelled at any time at the end of the term.