The only bilingual (German/English) technical/scientific magazine for technology & transformation of fossil and green energy sources.
EEK is published 11 times a year and is the official publication organ of the DGMK - German Society for Sustainable Energy Carriers, Mobility and Carbon Cycles e.V. and the - ÖGEW - Austrian Society for Energy Sciences.
EEK offers in each issue a balanced range of topics from
- prospecting and extraction of crude oil and natural gas
- application of mineral oil products
- deep geothermal energy, up to
- conversion of carbon carriers.
The magazine also offers an up-to-date, comprehensive information and news section, including reports on current products and services in the industry, event reports and a calendar of events.
The Media package:
- EEK print: Monthly on your desk
- E-Paper: Already informed in advance with the PDF edition
- EEK archive: Access to all content of EEK since 2001 and the OIL GAS European Magazine from 2000-2021 at www.energy-archives.com
Order EEK today at the low annual price. Order the EEK to the annual price listed. The subscription is automatically renewed for one year if we do not hear from you and can be cancelled at any time at the end of the term.