The only bilingual (German/English) technical/scientific magazine for technology & transformation of fossil and green energy sources.
EEK is published 11 times a year and is the official publication organ of the DGMK - German Society for Sustainable Energy Carriers, Mobility and Carbon Cycles e.V. and the - ÖGEW - Austrian Society for Energy Sciences.
EEK offers in each issue a balanced range of topics from
- prospecting and extraction of crude oil and natural gas
- application of mineral oil products
- deep geothermal energy, up to
- conversion of carbon carriers.
The magazine also offers an up-to-date, comprehensive information and news section, including reports on current products and services in the industry, event reports and a calendar of events.
The Media package:
- EEK print: Monthly on your desk
- E-Paper: Already informed in advance with the PDF edition
- EEK archive: Access to all content of EEK since 2001 and the OIL GAS European Magazine from 2000-2021